Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Motion Capture



This is the 3rd person P.O.V. of a Ju-Jistu move which is called headlock escape to an armlock. In the initial phase of the project I came up with the idea to use torn pieces of paper to collage the frames together...




I felt this idea expressed the chaos within a fight.

I felt that the figures were still hard to make out, and it would become confusing. So I decided to tear up photographs of the frames. I also colored the figures in with 2 different colors to help distinguish the 2 figures.


I had a lot of trouble coming up with a creative way to show a 1st person P.O.V. I instead cropped in quite a bit on the photos to show a different point of view. I once again colored the 2 figures with 2 different colors, but this time colored more erratically to show a figures aggression.


No comments: