Tuesday, March 9, 2010

User Experience - Conceptualizing Cont.



Here is where I am currently with the concepts for the organic juice product line. These are the labels which will be on the front of the bottles. There will be 2 flavors ( orange and grape), 2 sizes ( large and to-go size) and a carrying case ( will hold 2 to-go sizes).

I have ordered the bottles and they are supposed to be here Thursday.

I have sketched out the carrier, but will need to wait until I have the bottles to begin construction. It will be constructed out of recycled materials to fit with the product line.

Looking at them now, I should probably lose the stripes. But I feel that there needs to be something else there. The labels look to bare without anything behind them.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

It is initially important. To have a strong structure.
wine bags

Unnati Aranya Apartments Noida said...

Very nice picture you posted here, helpful to every person..many thanks.
apartments in noida
flats in noida
property in noida
aranya in noida