Monday, March 8, 2010

User Experience - Conceptualizing

From my research panels I began to pull different color palates. I believe some convey my idea better than others. I focused on colors of actual fruit and varied them. I began to work them into a series that fit with what kind of information I got from the research boards.

I also began looking at typefaces. After some toying around I felt that the scripty handwritten looking type fit better with the direction I am looking to go. However I felt that rather then just using a typeface on my machine, type drawn specifically for this product would be best.

I began drawing some in Illustrator and playing with it as the logo for the product.

Here is the glass containers for my product that I ordered.


1 comment:

jeremy said...

Im stunned. How amazing is that!