Saturday, April 11, 2009

Diagram Iterations

Ok, I addressed the arrows first. I decided to make them 30% gray and set them behind the green circles. (before they were floating outside). I also made the circles bigger. I changed the orientation from portrait to landscape, and tried a few different things with the lines that connect some of the topics. I also made a few minor adjustments such as scaling the images down to match the icons and played around with the title.

Here is the one I like the best



I went back to the dotted lines on this one, although there are still a few issues to be resolved if I chose this direction with the lines.



Here I played around with the positioning of the title (still thinking of a way to involve winning & losing...)




Here is a detail of the lines connecting the information