Friday, October 16, 2009

Iddddeerashunnnnns





After crit today I got some good feedback on three directions, but my typography needed MUCH work so I drank a pot of coffee and did 45 iterations (15 of each 3 directions). I will print the favorite of each of the 3 directions at full size (18x24) for Monday's crit. I will print the rest at a much smaller size. But for now I shall post them and see what kind of feedback I get. I understand that I will need to make revisions, these are just ideas as I came to class today with my type in a mess and no clue where I should take it. I really should have had all of these today, but have fallen a little behind.









1 comment:

hrtyty said...

Women bags should not be expensive. Tods Mens Shoes Although there are some women that prefer designer bags, Moncler Sale most women look for a bag that can be convenient in carrying things as well as affordably fashionable. Women use women bags to blend in different events such as formal evening parties, formal dates, casual lunch, a bag for everyday use, Hogan Shoes Sale and school or office bag. Women have their favorite bag and women bags can definitely make all women's day fashionable and admirable.