Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Type and Image Animation-- Final Thoughts

With this project I learned quite about about animating type, but there were a few things that I utilized more than others. The first being foreshadowing and recall. Although I didn't directly foreshadow an event in my narrative, I used the verb "Strike" at the beginning to surprise the viewer. Much like a person would be surprised to be punched in the face. I did this to introduce the fight sequence to the viewer.

The second biggest thing that I learned about was the different types of juxtaposition. There is Layered, Simultaneous, and Sequential (which I used the most) juxtaposition. I chose to leave the last 2 frames out of my original narrative and replaced them with the last 2 verbs "Bend" and "Break". I feel that the type taking the place of the original frames improves the viewers experience.

1 comment:

hrtyty said...

Womens Magazine have become a source of inspiration and and entertainment for both readers and authors a like. Belstaff Leather Womens magazines wether printed or through online these magazines have helped or paved the way for virtual communities of women readers world wide. Unlike books or novels, Ed Hardy Shoes which the target audience are only portraying and giving out his/her concepts on the tale, women's magazine appears and ensures a communicative ambiance. language learning software The reader and the publisher are like conversing their experiences in life and the future ahead. Maybe it is because of the life tales and current fashions that tickle the interests of both the creator and the viewer.