Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kinetic Type Ideas

I am going to be using some type that is printed out, manipulated by hand and then scanned back in to the computer and cleaned up a little digitally.

Method A will consist of me setting up a stage and photographing the type while I move it by hand, and then use the photographs to create a stop-motion animation in flash.

Method B will consist of me manipulating the type using motion tweens, and zooming to create the animation in flash.

I was considering starting all over for this project, but after some thinking I believe I can salvage it and make it great.

1 comment:

hrtyty said...

Women's magazines are far way different from newspapers. Belstaff Womens Jackets The former sites interests of individuals without any concerns as to locations and its content are based from the general inclinations or interests of participants, true religion sale while the latter are geographically based and does not involve any inklings as to what people desires. With these, Babyliss Pro 230 a women's magazine is like a forum to cater all the wish lists and demands of patrons