Monday, November 16, 2009

In-Class Progress 11/16

Today in class I made some refinements to my storyboards by attempting to make them more dynamic. Using suggestions from Jamie I am making use of reveals, zooms, and pans to enhance my storyboards.

The first on will be a live action video that uses 2 humans to play out the roles of the characters. The story is pretty much the same, I have just made more use of camera techniques to make the video more dynamic. The locations of the characters has changed as well.




The second one I will attempt to use mannequins to act out the roles. The video will start out zoomed in very close, with the phone being the main focus for the first exchange of messages, but will zoom out revealing the mannequin characters. As of now I would shoot this inside a department store. I would have to get permission, or be careful not to get into trouble.




I will spend some time this week refining my diagram and these 2 storyboards for crit on Friday.

1 comment:

hrtyty said...

We are defining style in our own way nowadays and the clothes that we wear are certainly, Moncler Online what we are taken as. Fashion is simply going with the wave of trend that other people are wearing but still you do it in a unique way. Belstaff Bags Wearing the highest brand and making statements that not everyone can is something that the elite class aims for. Ed Hardy Clothing More and more designers are coming up with their latest collection and thus giving a wide range of selection for this elite class.