Monday, November 16, 2009

In-Class Progress 11/16

Today in class I made some refinements to my storyboards by attempting to make them more dynamic. Using suggestions from Jamie I am making use of reveals, zooms, and pans to enhance my storyboards.

The first on will be a live action video that uses 2 humans to play out the roles of the characters. The story is pretty much the same, I have just made more use of camera techniques to make the video more dynamic. The locations of the characters has changed as well.




The second one I will attempt to use mannequins to act out the roles. The video will start out zoomed in very close, with the phone being the main focus for the first exchange of messages, but will zoom out revealing the mannequin characters. As of now I would shoot this inside a department store. I would have to get permission, or be careful not to get into trouble.




I will spend some time this week refining my diagram and these 2 storyboards for crit on Friday.

4 comments:

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

asicsrunningshoes said...

For all our items, we will offer you our best price cheap babyliss Pro and the more you buy the Discount Tods Shoes more discounts you can get.online stores that offer returns and exchanges, Franklin Marshall Jackets some of them Cheap North Face Jackets For Men will not shoulder Discount Moncler Jackets the cost of shipping for returning the babyliss Pro item back. So to avoid this, make sure that you shop only for Franklin Marshall Hoodies clothing that is sure to fit well on you.

mjshdiif said...

ill be the same as the real thing. Seeing it in the flesh, imagining the work that Munch put into it, the pain and beauty it represents, can only be shown and felt in the truth of the original.This brings me to the conceptchristian louboutin sale of manufacture. The manufacturing and creation of an object will remain a part of it for as long as it exists. This concept, I feel, is reminiscent of William Morris' craft revi

he uprising in March, the most visible example was the flame-haired, alabaster-toned Reem Haddad, or as she was dubbed in the press "Comical Sally", after Saddam Hussein's spokesman Mohammad Al-Sahaff.Her finishing school English was regularly heard across the media, as she responded to criticism with unrestrained conviction—even when confronted with the most damning evidence. She compared refuge

nability to change. Hand in the air in vain. TheChristian louboutin Women's Slingbacks slender figure has limp from Shitai. The auction platform from Geng Yuhuai their box at least 10 meters, but flower hit Shitai sound but in Geng Yuhuai's ear by the infinite enlargement. A last disguise has be reduced to fragments, palm as the fist as hard hit on the table" is called the valence bond". The heart of the most soft position like someon

know what I should do, I am so selfish a person. In addition to my makeup, in addition to idle away in seeking pleasure, apart from the cost, in addition to men, what can I do, my parents even what is shame didn'tChristian louboutin Women's Flats teach me. I can teach my child what ah --" she nervously automatic speaking, eyes empty darkness, forgetting that I was there." Sister, sister " -- a distant Zheng music full of vitality

hrtyty said...

We are defining style in our own way nowadays and the clothes that we wear are certainly, Moncler Online what we are taken as. Fashion is simply going with the wave of trend that other people are wearing but still you do it in a unique way. Belstaff Bags Wearing the highest brand and making statements that not everyone can is something that the elite class aims for. Ed Hardy Clothing More and more designers are coming up with their latest collection and thus giving a wide range of selection for this elite class.