Here are the iterations I have made to my resume since we started this project. I am wondering about color at this point, and how I can make my resume stand out, without screaming at someone or standing out for the wrong reasons. It will be 7" x 9". I am also considering paper other than white copy paper at this point.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wonderful article on "Resume Iterations".
An important point is a resume and cover letters are the marketing tools that helps the candidate to land in a perfect position. So it’s better to hire a professional service. One such specialized service is http://www.all-trades-resume-writing.com/
2 comments:
Wonderful article on "Resume Iterations".
An important point is a resume and cover letters are the marketing tools that helps the candidate to land in a perfect position. So it’s better to hire a professional service. One such specialized service is http://www.all-trades-resume-writing.com/
Thanks,
Peter - How to write a professional cover letter and executive resume.
will you do it for me?
Post a Comment