Thursday, April 1, 2010

Collect - Information Architecture

For this project I have chosen to use my collection of over 200 CD's (these things are going to be like vinyl in 10 years) and more specifically, classic and influential hip-hop albums.

From The Sugarhill Gang...


to Snoop Doggy Dogg,


from Old School...


to New School,



from G-Funk...



to East Coast Renaissance.



There are many possible ways to categorize and organize, by location, time of release, sub-genre, or even by eras in hip hop. I am doing my best to figure out the different eras of hip hop as we speak, it is a little bit difficult as these are mainly opinions of people and there's really no set of rules when it comes to categorization. I will reach out to a few critics and see what they have to say about my idea of different eras after I have finished my research and made the list.

4 comments:

linkmaster2010 said...

Furniture Blogs info provides You a lot of furniture advice from choosing your right furniture for your home and office.

Regards,
Mac
Office Furniture Blogs

Richardson said...

Word, I've been looking for a blog where I could read about furniture. Great find! Thanks!

Wonderful Jewelry said...

fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry
china jewelry wholesale
china fashion jewelry
jewelry wholesale china
fashion jewelry china
wholesale jewelry
jewelry wholesale

Atlas Equipments said...

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task.

- Concrete Mixer Machine | Mobile Concrete Mixers | Concrete Batch Plants